This guide provides details on local, state and national resources on a number of topics pertinent to individuals and families who experience food and housing insecurity. It is also a resource that can be used by library staff and patrons to help and advise the homeless.
Each year, Riverside Community Care provides more than 40,000 children, adolescents and adults with a broad range of behavioral healthcare and human services.
Location: 270 Bridge Street, Suite 301
Phone: 781 329-0909
INTERFACE is a mental health resource and referral helpline that Dedham has contracted with to help children, adults and families get connected with mental health and wellness resources. Provides emergency care, urgent and outpatient services, in-home and residential xcare, psychiatric day programming, early intervention, employment support and domestic violence services.
Location: 1 Wells Avenue, Newton, MA 02459
Phone: 888 244-6843
The Dedham Council on Aging is a department of the Town of Dedham, with a Board appointed by the Town Manager. The mission of the Council is to serve the citizens of Dedham aged 55 and over as follows:
- Assess and respond to their needs, issues, interests and preferences.
- Design and implement programs and services that promote independence, well-being, safety and dignity.
- Provide information and referrals about available resources and assist seniors to benefit from resources.
Address: 450 Washington Street, Dedham, MA 02026
Phone: 781 326-1650
Veterans' Services Department:
- Counsels veterans and/or their dependents regarding assistance and benefit opportunities;
- Provides information and guidance on applications, forms, documentation, and eligibility;
- Processes veterans' benefit applications, administers various vetarans' benefits, and asista beterans with employment searhes;
- Coordinates memorial activities of veterans.
Address: 26 Bryant Street, Dedham, MA 02026
Phone: 781 751-9267