Item pick-up hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 10-12 and 2-4; Wednesdays 11:30-6:30; and Saturdays 10:30-1:30.
Here's how it works:
• Place items on hold through the library catalog (library.minlib.net)
• Once your item(s) are ready for pick-up you will receive an email with a link to schedule a pick-up appointment.
• Come to the library at your appointment time.
• Instead of coming to the front of the library, go to the side door (by the parking lot off Norfolk Street).
• Bring your library card/photo ID to the pick-up window at the top of the ramp, a staff member will meet you at the pick-up window. Please wear a mask when approaching the pick-up window.
• If you see another patron on the ramp, please wait at the bottom to ensure the patron can exit the ramp safely.
• We've also added a book drop by the back/side door to make returning items more convenient!
Please note that items that are not picked up by the end of the given appointment day will be checked in. Click here to schedule/modify pick up appointments.
If you have questions or need assistance requesting items or with your library account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a staff member will be happy to assist you.